Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Brynn Anna-Louise











I'm a little late getting on the computer to post this but I have to post something special to wish Brynn (our chicken) a happy 2nd birthday. Your personality has not changed since the day you were born. I remember being wheeled past the nursery shortly after you were born and hearing a baby scream. I said to the nurse "that poor mother, listen to that baby". The nurse laughed and said "Mrs. Poley THAT'S YOUR BABY"....You are such a spunky little girl who stands her ground and who pretty much lets everyone know when you are in the room.


You love to dress up with princess dresses, you adore your big brother and baby sister. You are so sweet and loving, when it's on YOUR terms.

You are incredibly bright and shock me every day with things that you do. I am so proud that you are potty trained and initited it when you were only 20 months old.

I love spending one on one time with you because you relish every single minute of attention that you get.

You love books. This surprises me because you would never listen to stories we would read to Dyl when you were a baby. Now you will sit down with a book and "read" it to yourself.
You are a blankie girl. I laugh because we have 4 different croched blankets that you have had since you were a newborn. You know which blanket is which and want a certain blanket when you nap, a certain blanket when you are in the car and your pink and purple blankie when you sleep at night. It's hysterical to us because you put your fingers and toes between the croched holes and that's how you sleep. And whomever messes with your blankie, WATCH OUT---you are so territorial when it comes to your blankies.
You love baby dolls and are so sweet and tender when you play mommy.


I cannot wait to see how you grow up watch you become "a little lady" as you now say. Happy 2nd Birthday chicken!








No comments: