Tuesday, May 19, 2009

DC BABY!
















I have been involved daily on the internet with a group of women now since I was pregnant with Dylan. These 25+ women are pretty much my support system for everything. It still amazes me that we have been in touch with each other for 5 years now and I found them pretty much accidentally when I was surfing the web for pregnancy advice. We get together every year to have a mom's only weekend. This year was extra special because we were able to get 17 people together! Our hostess was fantastic and all of us stayed right at her house and travelled to Washington DC on Saturday. I have never been to DC but have always wanted to go. I wish I had more time both in DC and with my friends. I cannot wait to go back. I had a fantastic weekend (which was MUCH needed) and a wonderful husband who basically said "go and have a great time". I came home to a semi clean house, 3 very happy kids and felt so de-stressed when I got off of the train in Middletown on Sunday. Here are some of my favorite pics from the weekend. Thanks ladies for the laughs, tears and fun this weekend...until next time

2 comments:

Julie said...

SO fun! I am glad you had such a great time!

Alana Goldstein said...

Good for You!! Glad you got away and had such a great time.