Monday, August 11, 2008

Thomas the Train 08






Last year Dylan and I took a road trip to PA to see Thomas the Train at Strasburg Rail Road. The day was fantatic, the museum was unbelieveable and Dylan had a smile from ear to ear the entire afternoon. Since Dyl is such a fan of Thomas I did some research to see when we could take another daytrip to see Thomas. This year I kept it a surprise from him until the night before and we invited my nephew Joey to come with us since he also is now interested in Thomas the Train. We got up early and drove 2 hours to Connecticut for the Day Out with Thomas. I was disappointed because I was expecting a similar experience as last year. We stayed about an hour, rode on Thomas, danced and sang with the children's entertainer, got balloon animals and headed home. Brynn was very excited when she saw Thomas on the tracks and started yelling "choo choo". Next year we'll defintely have to go back to Pennsylvania


2 comments:

Amy said...

I've wondered how different the various venues are. Sounds like we're pretty lucky that ours is a great one too. You are quite a mom searching out a second Thomas event in the same year!

Alana Goldstein said...

It was so nice of you to brave the not so nice neighborhood for the Thomas fans espeically at almost 5 months prego! I give you a lot of props for not just this, but all you do with your kids!!