Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Manhattan '09














































I was thinking of something special to do with Miss Brynn so we could have a special day together. She's getting bigger now and I thought I might just take a chance and buy tickets for the Radio City Christmas Spectacular but take JUST her!!! This is a big step for both me and Brynnie...My tiny middle child has quite the set of lungs and I was afraid that her sweet disposition would emerge during the show but figured if it happened, I lose the money on the tickets and just have to leave the theater. Since Stephen's away, I made arrangements for the other kids and Brynn and I, along with Aunt Nancy and Jessica took the train to NYC for the day and had a FANTASTIC girls day. Brynn did very well, considering she had to walk throughout Manhattan.














Brynn got to take a bus, a train, a taxi, walk down the busy streets of NYC, got to eat lunch at Planet Hollywood, check out the M & M store, see a wonderful show at Radio City (which she LOVED AND SAT THROUGH), then for the BEST part of the day (in my opinion)---got to pick out an American Girl Doll!!!!!


















The child was exhausted and had a complete meltdown after picking out her Bitty Twins (who she fondly named Emily and Dylan)...She WOVES Manhattan and wants to go back soon with her "DD" (Dylan)


















No comments: