Monday, January 26, 2009

My first shiner




Dylan and Ryan were wrestling two weekends ago and Dylan wound up getting his first shiner. It looked awful and I thought for sure he was going to need stitches. Thankfully he didn't cut his eye open. He woke up the next day and looked like Rocky. His poor little eye was swollen shut. He still has a black eye but it's looking better every day. I was told that "boys will be boys" by my husband. THANK GOD I ONLY HAVE ONE BOY!!! I can't imagine having two little boys wrestling around like my nephew and son like to do every time they play together.






1 comment:

Julie said...

That is a good shiner too! Adam had his first one a few years back when he fell over a chair in church.... just in time for Christmas. You can see him in Melana's christmas party pics with a black eye. :( Adam and van haven't really stared fighting yet but when they do, I am sure there will be more shiners. :(