Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of Pre K









The day finally arrived....September 4th. We've been attempting to prepare Dylan for Pre School for almost a year now. Time really flies by because before we knew it, I was packing Dylan's lunch and heading for school. I thought for sure drop off was going to go great since he has been beyond excited for months now. Well that could not have been further from the truth. Dylan panicked a little when daddy and I walked toward the door. The poor kid didn't even eat his lunch that day. I did manage to get a couple pics of him with a smile. By the end of the day Friday he was saying how much he LOVES school. I know he already befriended 4 other little boys so I know he'll be fine and ask to go to school every day (well hopefully)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww look at Dyl! He looks so grown up and so excited for his first day!!

Alana Goldstein said...

He looks so happy in these pictures. How is it going now?