Friday, March 21, 2008

Here comes Peter Cottontail!











Like most families, we are getting ready for the Easter Holiday. We have been reading books about Easter, singing the only Easter song I know "Here comes Peter Cottontail" and learning about Jesus in Sunday School. Last night on the way home from the office Dylan said "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord"--I was floored but Dylan's Sunday School teacher has said this sentence over and over again since the beginning of Lent. I was so proud. It's important to me that my children know that Easter isn't just about chocolate bunnies and easter eggs. Now as an oxymoron, I'm going to post pics of Dylan coloring eggs last night as his baby sister watched. He also decorated sugar cookies for his Easter Party at daycare today. He really enjoyed decorating the eggs and was a little bummed when we didn't have any more eggs to color.


No comments: