Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dan Zanes House Party



Any mom who watches Playhouse Disney with their kids knows who Dan Zanes is.

Santa brought Dylan the CD "Catch that Train" for a stocking stuffer and Dylan absolutely LOVES this CD! It has some pretty catchy songs on it (yes I admit I do know some of the songs), but it is so much fun watching Dylan dance around his room while Brynnie watches. She starts bopping right along with her brother and flaps her arms like a bird. This is HIGHLY recommended for any child, especially one that loves to dance with his/her mom and dad.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi, it's Julie. In all honesty, we don't have Adam watch much tv so I had no idea Dan Zanes was on the disney channel. But let me tell you, we LOVE him!! chip saw him on sesame street once and went on the website and bought the cd. Is there anywhere else you can get the cd than the website? And he came to like Poughkeepsie over the summer once. I went on his website and he isn't anywhere close unfortunately.

Alana Goldstein said...

We love Dan Zane too!! I personally like his music...it is very catchy. BP always looks at him like who is this weird dude and then when I start singing and dancing she looks at me the same way!!!